Streamline Your Medical Process With Blister Packing
Do you manufacture medical devices and equipment? Then you know the vital importance of keeping those accessories sterile for practitioners and patients. We do too! Whether you’re a distributor or vendor, Maco PKG will streamline the production process of your medical products.
The Advantage of Maco’s Medical Blister Packing
How do we make things faster and easier for you? For decades, we’ve met strict manufacturing standards for multiple niche industries. Our knowledgeable staff has a gamut of technical expertise, and are ready and waiting to partner with you to design and create packaging for your medical needs that are both cost-effective and efficient. One of our most popular medical options is blister packing for drugs and capsules.
So what does it look like to partner with us? Simply send us your product requirements and we take care of the rest! We’ll hash out a design that will suit your medical product, and maybe even suggest cost-effective solutions to help your budget. With our 200,000 sq. ft. facility we can offer you warehousing for your medical materials.
Another great advantage of choosing Maco PKG is delivery. We serve clients from North and South America, Europe, and Asia. That means we can handle deliveries of your products wherever they may need to go and will be just in time!
Our Medical Packaging Possibilities:
- Secure barrier envelopes (for imaging devices)
- Blister Packing (for capsules and pills)
- Autoclavable bags (to sterilize instruments)
- Pouches (to hold joint-replacement parts)
- Specialty foil lids (for instrument trays)
- Multi-layer and leak-proof pouches that withstand high pressure,
- Contamination-proof bags (that can be mailed)
- Nonwoven applications (for decontamination purposes)
- Many more!! (including custom solutions)
Also, our linear tear film bags (available in an array of sizes and styles, printed or plain) are perfect for packaging disposable products such as I.V. Sets, Filters, Drapes, and more.