Packaging Made Easy
When it comes to finding the right packaging for your products, brand owners know there are many pieces that have to fit together to make the packaging work, like finding the right people, the right location, and ultimately the right package for your product. Putting all of the pieces of the puzzle together can take time and resources which many brand owners simply don’t have. That’s why we’ve created Incubapack. Incubapack fits all of the pieces of the packaging puzzle together for you by providing quality flexible packaging options with no minimum quantity requirements.
What is Incubapack?
Incubapack is an incubator program organized by The Dow Chemical Company to package limited quantities of your products so that you can see how new packaging formats perform in the market. This real-time test run helps brand owners know which projects to prioritize and which may need some tweaking.
Incubapack offers you:
- New technology for flexible packaging
- Filling capabilities
- One-of-a-kind designs and prototypes
- Sample runs of new packaging
- Printing options
Incubapack is the solution to flexible plastic packaging conversion. Let’s put something together!
Efficient. Find all the pieces necessary to get your product into the market, all in one place.
Affordable. Flexible packaging is cost-efficient and economical.
Sustainable. Since flexible packaging uses fewer natural resources, it’s lighter, easier to ship, and recyclable.
Yes! Incubapack is an easy answer for flexible plastic packaging conversion.
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology is a flexible stand-up pouch that offers the same advantages as traditional rigid containers. The package is essentially a flexible cube that can stand on its own upright or on its side. This innovative technology is durable, lightweight, and cost-effective.
Solving the flexible conversion puzzle is as easy as 1-2-3
- Integrated durable handles offer easy handling and precision pouring — with no glugging.
- Different fitments and re-closable caps offer a variety of dispensing options.
- Packages stack conveniently and can reduce in size as contents are used.
Additional Advantages Include:
- Dual handles offer easy pickup and precision pouring
- A variety of fitment options offer many dispensing and re-closing options
- Design includes 4-sided printed billboard space with the option of see-through windows
- Structures that enable increased product yield by reducing content waste
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology is available in a range of sizes (1L – 20L) and has the potential to be used in a wide variety of industries, including household, institutional, and industrial.
We’ve listed some possible applications for PacXpert. As your flexible film converter, we have the filling line capabilities to meet the requirements for these examples.
- Edible Oils
- Ketchup & Other Condiments
- Honey & Syrups Water & Juices
- Dry Pet Food or Treats
- Rice & Grains
- Breakfast Cereal
- Dry Baking Products (flour, sugar, etc.)
- Ground Coffee Snack foods
- Paint & Coatings
- Detergents &
- Cleaning Products
- Motor Oil & Fuel Additives
- Cat Litter De-icer Pellets
- Fine Aggregates (filter sand, etc.)
PacXpert™ Packaging Technology allows brand owners to:
- Increase shipping and warehousing efficiency
- Increase shelf-life of air-sensitive products
- Increase product-to-package ratio
- Decrease content waste
- Decrease packaging waste volume and weight
- Decrease CO2 emissions over life of packaging
RecycleReady Technology is a traditional multi-material, multi-layered pouch that offers the additional benefit of recyclability through pre-existing store drop-off programs that are available in many different packaging formats.
RecycleReady Technology Features & Benefits
- Same end-use convenience
- Functional performance in stiffness and barrier
- Suitable for many SUP applications
- Complete hermetic seals to avoid leaks
- Qualified to be recycled in communities with existing PE film recycling streams via programs such as the Grocery Store Drop-Off
- Tested and eligible to use the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC) How2Recycle label (license required for label use by SPC)
- ®TMTrademark of The Dow Chemical Company (“Dow”) or an affiliated company of Dow
- May require perforation or scoring for easy tear.
- Check barrier requirements that are suitable for PE SUP applications.
- Where such recycling facilities are provided (www.plasticfilmrecycling.org)
Packaging that uses PacXpert™ Packaging Technology and RecycleReady Technology are eligible to petition for use of the How2Recycle Label through the Sustainable Packaging Coalition. The How2Recycle label is a project of Green Blue’s Sustainable Packaging Coalition® (SPC) of which Dow is a founding member.
How to Get Involved with Incubapack
Are you interested in learning more about what Incubapack has to offer? It might be the solution you’ve been looking for to test your new idea in the market. Contact us and we’d be happy to discuss feasibility, fit, and next steps.